Made up of staff who specialise in charity law, we are highly experienced in helping charity clients to comply with the requirements placed on them by the Charity Commission.
Our team invests considerable time in staying up-to-date with the relevant changes in legislation, providing you with a comprehensive range of services, to ensure that your Trustees have full assurance on their regulatory and legislative obligations.
Our clients include national and local charities such as Bromsgrove School.
The areas where we can help include:
- Formation of a registered charity
- Incorporation of charitable companies
- Regulatory compliance
- Trustees’ powers and duties
- Fundraising and commercial matters
- Gift aid procedures and other taxation matters