Buying and selling a home is one of the most important decisions you will make, but the process can be time consuming and frustrating.
Thomas Horton’s conveyancing services have been designed to make your move as straightforward and painless as possible.
We can support you with:
- Sales and purchases
- Transfers of equity
- Shared ownership purchases and final staircasing arrangements
- Deeds of trust
- Mortgage redemptions
- Equity Release schemes
- Stamp Duty Land Tax returns
- Overage/uplift provisions
- Property disputes
- Adverse possession claims – ‘squatters rights’
How do we do this?
- An experienced conveyancer is allocated to you to manage your transaction from start to finish. We provide you with their direct telephone and e-mail details to ensure you can always contact the right person. We do not operate like a “call centre”.
- We agree costs with you out the outset so that you don’t get any surprises at the end of the transaction;
- We use the latest technology, including online searches, to speed up the process without cutting corners;
- We place great emphasis on communicating with all parties in the transaction, to make sure everyone is kept fully up-to-speed with progress throughout;
- We take care to avoid ‘jargon’ and make sure our advice is clear, friendly and to the point.