Thomas Horton LLP’s family and childcare team are specialists in helping families to resolve problems when conflict arises, achieving the best possible and most amicable outcome for all parties concerned.
With a reputation built over many years, Thomas Horton LLP is widely regarded as a leading firm in Worcestershire and the West Midlands in family law. Our team are members of the Law Society’s Children and Family Panels, and Resolution.
Our Family Law Services cover:
- Divorce and separation
- Settling financial matters relating to the family home, maintenance, pensions, and any savings and investments.
- Disputes over the welfare and upbringing of children, including residence and contact arrangements
- Domestic violence
- In the case of unmarried couples, drafting cohabitation agreements
- Representing parents, extended family members and children in Care Proceedings where child abuse is alleged
- Civil partnerships
- Change of name
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements